Guidance notes are provided within the application form. You will need to include the following documents as part of the application procedure:
All healthcare and healthcare related professionals in Kuwait are eligible to apply, providing they meet the following University of Dundee admission requirements.
Candidates must have:
- Attended a University, or other institution approved by the Faculty Board
- Obtained a first degree in a healthcare discipline or other equivalent qualification acceptable to the Programme Director
- Demonstrate competence in English language at a level satisfactory to the University. (IELTS of 6.5 or equivalent).
We require applicants to provide certification of their English language qualifications. Where possible, you should send a copy of your certificate with your application. If you are unable to provide evidence of formal English Language qualifications, we may assess your level of English language during the application process.
Please note, due to funding stipulations, preference is given to applicants from GCC countries and physicians wishing to join the programme.
Candidates enter at Postgraduate Certificate level unless granted specific accreditation for prior learning as noted below.
Please carefully read through the information below before you apply.
The program of modules has been primarily designed for those with a clinical training but a number of modules are suitable for those with a clinical or non-clinical training and a background in healthcare management. We are happy to accept applications from non-clinically trained professionals whose work is relevant to improving the healthcare of people with diabetes and other chronic diseases. There are now three core modules to allow both clinical and non-clinical trained professionals complete the program.
Clinical Core = Modern Diabetes Care (Physicians)
Non-Clinical core= The Science of Diabetes (Lab/Science Based)
Management core = Organisational Approaches to Delivery of Care (Management/Professionals)
- PG Certificate or Diploma – 1,000Kd
- PG MSC – 1,750Kd
The deposit is payable to the Dasman Diabetes Institute and can be paid as a single sum or in installments within the first two weeks upon receiving the acceptance letter.
Pay by Installment plan:
- 3 payments before the start of each module presentation over the first year you attend the program
- For the Certificate/Diploma Installments will be: 1st Installment , 400Kd; 2nd and 3rd installments, 300Kd
- For the MSc installments will be: 1st Installment, 750Kd; 2nd and 3rd installments, 500Kd
Payments should be made to Ms Suzana Fernandes in the Dasman accounts department on level 3 before the start of each module. Suzana will also be available to take payments as part of registration on the first day (Saturday) of each face to face teaching week. If you wish to contact Ms Suzana her number is 2224 2999 Ext. 3061
For inquiries, please contact email@example.com